четверг, 11 марта 2021 г.

Brooklyn Bridge + Niagara Falls = an unusual water feature for limited public space. My 20 years old project.

I like water features embedded in the urban landscape. One of my favorites is the water wall in NY.


The water wall needs small space but has a limited air cooling effect.

20 years ago I invented a shade with water-actuated fans. It looks as I lifted the water fountain and put it over my head.

With this evaporative air cooler, I modified the initial idea of a water wall. In the project below drain pipe feeds the water wall.

  This water feature may be used for open-air restaurants or just a "cooling island" during summer heatwaves. Two evaporative air coolers were made in the "Brooklyn Bridge" style. The water wall looks naturally like Niagara Falls.
Old SketchUp drawing looks pretty "vintage".

Taking in account COVID-safety this idea can be modifed as a S-shape structure.



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Evolution of hand spinner : from fidget toy to hand-held game

  As inventor I like to chat with ChatGPT  because : it always answers my questions, no matter how stupid they are it gives me an alternativ...